| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Midland, Tx in August is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 42.9mm (1.7in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Midland, Tx August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Midland, Tx, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Midland, Tx:
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 368.6 kms (229 miles) N
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) NE
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) NE
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 193 kms (120 miles) N
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 422.4 kms (262.5 miles) ENE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.2 miles) ENE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) E
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 213 kms (132.3 miles) E
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) ESE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) ESE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) ESE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 407.3 kms (253.1 miles) SE
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 310.3 kms (192.8 miles) SSE