| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Midland, Tx in October is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 44.2mm (1.7in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Midland, Tx October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Midland, Tx, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Midland, Tx:
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 368.6 kms (229 miles) N
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) NE
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) NE
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 193 kms (120 miles) N
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 422.4 kms (262.5 miles) ENE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.2 miles) ENE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) E
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 213 kms (132.3 miles) E
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) ESE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) ESE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) ESE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 407.3 kms (253.1 miles) SE
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 310.3 kms (192.8 miles) SSE